除了作业指令,井队生活与跨队协作同样需要英语:营地食宿、班车安排、物资领用、身体不适、与第三方服务队和甲方监督的日常往来。本页收录现场日常沟通场景的英语,中英对照可直接照读,帮助快速融入国际化作业队伍。
下面 124 句按现场使用频率整理,中英对照可直接照读;需要跟读发音、收藏生词或做场景练习时,可用配套 App。
📗 打开石油英语| 请再说一遍。 | Say again, please. |
| 我没听懂,请慢一点。 | I didn't catch that, please slow down. |
| 你能说慢点吗? | Can you speak a bit slower? |
| 请大声一点,听不清。 | Speak up, please, I can't hear you well. |
| 你说的是哪个? | Which one do you mean? |
| 对不起,我没明白。 | Sorry, I don't understand. |
| 麻烦写下来给我看。 | Could you write it down for me? |
| 这个单词怎么拼? | How do you spell that word? |
| 请用简单的话说。 | Please put it in simple words. |
| 我英语不太好。 | My English isn't very good. |
| 你会说中文吗? | Do you speak Chinese? |
| 请等一下,我找翻译。 | Hold on, let me get a translator. |
| 队长在哪里? | Where is the toolpusher? |
| 司钻在钻台吗? | Is the driller on the rig floor? |
| 甲方代表在哪? | Where is the company man? |
| 电工在哪儿能找到? | Where can I find the electrician? |
| 医生在医务室吗? | Is the medic in the sick bay? |
| 泥浆工程师在泥浆房。 | The mud engineer is in the mud lab. |
| 井队长今天值班吗? | Is the rig manager on duty today? |
| 副司钻去哪了? | Where did the assistant driller go? |
| 机械师在机房。 | The mechanic is in the engine room. |
| 安全员在井场转。 | The safety officer is making rounds on location. |
| 带我去工具房好吗? | Can you take me to the tool house? |
| 办公室怎么走? | How do I get to the office? |
| 逃生集合点在哪? | Where is the muster point? |
| 厕所在哪边? | Which way is the toilet? |
| 食堂在哪栋? | Which building is the galley in? |
| 宿舍区往这边走吗? | Is the camp this way? |
| 泥浆罐在那边。 | The mud tanks are over there. |
| 节流管汇在哪个位置? | Where is the choke manifold? |
| 防喷器在转盘下面。 | The BOP is below the rotary table. |
| 现在几点了? | What time is it now? |
| 我们几点交班? | What time do we change tour? |
| 白班几点开始? | When does the day tour start? |
| 夜班到早上六点。 | Night tour runs till six in the morning. |
| 还有多久休息? | How long until the break? |
| 安全会议十点开。 | The safety meeting is at ten. |
| 我上十二小时班。 | I'm on a twelve-hour shift. |
| 我明天倒休。 | I'm off rotation tomorrow. |
| 我倒班二十八天。 | I work a twenty-eight day hitch. |
| 快到饭点了。 | It's almost chow time. |
| 今天天气怎么样? | How's the weather today? |
| 风太大了,停止吊装。 | Wind's too strong, stop all lifting. |
| 要下雨了,盖好设备。 | Rain's coming, cover the equipment. |
| 路面结冰,小心点。 | The ground's icy, watch your step. |
| 今天太热了,多喝水。 | It's hot today, drink plenty of water. |
| 雾大,能见度低。 | It's foggy, visibility is low. |
| 有沙尘暴预警。 | There's a sandstorm warning. |
| 打雷了,停止户外作业。 | There's lightning, stop work outside. |
| 我饿了,去吃饭。 | I'm hungry, I'm going for chow. |
| 咖啡在哪儿? | Where's the coffee? |
| 我需要休息一下。 | I need to take a break. |
| 能给我点水吗? | Can I get some water? |
| 午饭吃什么? | What's for lunch? |
| 我去睡一会儿。 | I'm going to grab some sleep. |
| 晚饭六点开。 | Supper's at six. |
| 我要回宿舍。 | I'm heading back to the camp. |
| 收到,请讲。 | Copy, go ahead. |
| 听到请回答。 | Do you read me? |
| 听得很清楚。 | Loud and clear. |
| 信号不好,重复一遍。 | Bad signal, say again. |
| 完毕。 | Over and out. |
| 稍等,请保持通话。 | Stand by, please. |
| 换到三频道。 | Switch to channel three. |
| 司钻呼叫泥浆房。 | Driller to mud lab, come in. |
| 明白,照办。 | Roger that, will do. |
| 无法收到你的信号。 | I can't read you. |
| 请确认收到。 | Please confirm receipt. |
| 对讲机没电了。 | My radio battery is dead. |
| 谢谢你。 | Thank you. |
| 不客气。 | You're welcome. |
| 麻烦你了。 | Sorry to trouble you. |
| 请稍等。 | Just a moment, please. |
| 对不起,让一下。 | Excuse me, coming through. |
| 辛苦了。 | Good work, thanks. |
| 没关系。 | No problem. |
| 请慢走。 | Take care. |
| 对,没错。 | Yes, that's right. |
| 不,不是这样。 | No, that's not it. |
| 我确认一下。 | Let me double-check. |
| 确认无误。 | Confirmed, all correct. |
| 还不行。 | Not yet. |
| 好的,可以了。 | Okay, it's good to go. |
| 我不太确定。 | I'm not sure. |
| 应该没问题。 | Should be fine. |
| 绝对不行。 | Absolutely not. |
| 同意。 | Agreed. |
| 救命!出事了! | Help! There's been an accident! |
| 有人受伤了,叫医生! | Someone's hurt, get the medic! |
| 快打急救电话。 | Call for first aid, quick. |
| 我需要帮忙。 | I need a hand here. |
| 井涌了,关井! | We've got a kick, shut in the well! |
| 着火了,拉警报! | Fire! Sound the alarm! |
| 有气体泄漏,戴呼吸器。 | Gas leak, put on your breathing apparatus. |
| 到集合点集合。 | Muster at the assembly point. |
| 我不懂这个意思。 | I don't get what this means. |
| 你能演示一下吗? | Can you show me how? |
| 等一下,我跟不上。 | Wait, I can't follow you. |
| 你是说这个吗? | Do you mean this one? |
| 我理解错了,抱歉。 | I got it wrong, sorry. |
| 你好,初次见面。 | Hello, nice to meet you. |
| 你是哪个班的? | Which crew are you on? |
| 你干这行多久了? | How long have you been in the trade? |
| 祝你换班顺利。 | Have a good tour. |
| 回头见。 | See you later. |
| 喂,能听到吗? | Hello, can you hear me? |
| 我等会儿打给你。 | I'll call you back later. |
| 帮我转给队长。 | Put me through to the toolpusher. |
| 信号断了,再拨一次。 | The line dropped, I'll dial again. |
| 留个口信给甲方。 | Leave a message for the company man. |
| 借一下你的扳手。 | Can I borrow your wrench? |
| 我能用一下你的对讲机吗? | May I use your radio? |
| 用完马上还你。 | I'll return it right away. |
| 有多余的手套吗? | Got a spare pair of gloves? |
| 借支笔用一下。 | Lend me a pen, please. |
| 换班了,交接一下。 | Shift change, let's hand over. |
| 上一班情况怎么样? | How did the last tour go? |
| 该收工了。 | Time to call it a day. |
| 接班的人到了。 | The relief crew is here. |
| 我下班了,明天见。 | I'm off shift, see you tomorrow. |
| 井场交给你了。 | The location is all yours now. |
| 一切正常,没问题。 | Everything's normal, no issues. |
| 现在在接单根。 | We're making a connection right now. |
| 准备起钻。 | Getting ready to trip out. |